At Glenbrook we work together to enable pupils to achieve academically; to reach their full potential, and to become responsible and thoughtful citizens.
Our school ethos is expressed in the ‘Glenbrook Pact’ and our PLACE values.
- Work independently with purpose and confidence.
- Love to learn and inspire a love of learning in others.
- Achieve according to our best, taking responsibility for the choices we make. Showing our awesome attitudes!
- Live our collective values, caring for ourselves, others and the school.
- Exceed expectations every day!