AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS FEBRUARY – MARCH 2017
After school clubs will begin week commencing Monday 27th February and end on Friday 24th March 2017. If for any reason the club is cancelled, we will notify you by text or phone call. Please collect your child from the main entrance.
|Pokemon club – Mr Feast||Yr1 – Yr6||3.30 – 4.30pm|
|Lego club – Miss Leigh||Yr2 – Yr6||3.30 – 4.30pm|
|Art club – Miss Payne||Yr1 – Yr6||3.30 – 4.30pm|
|MONDAY||A step closer to Poland – Miss Sobieraj||Rec – Yr6||3.30 – 4.30pm|
|Film club (50p per session) – Miss Wall & Miss Clifton||Rec – Yr6||3.30 – 4.45pm|
|Dodgeball club– Mr Dames||Yr3 – Yr5||3.30 – 4.30pm|
|4 week Taekwondo taster – Mrs Barber||Yr4||3.30 – 4.30pm|
|Reading Eggs – Miss McCoy||Yr1 – Yr2||3.30 – 4.30pm|
|Drama club – Miss Bilakhia||Yr4 – Yr6||3.30 – 4.30pm|
|WEDNESDAY||Lacrosse club – Mr Leverton||Yr3 – Yr6||3.30 – 4.30pm|
|Multi Skills – Miss Tedesco & Miss Swithenbank||Reception||3.30 – 4.30pm|
|Drawing club – Mrs Brown||Yr1 – Yr6||3.30 – 4.30pm|
|Art club – Mr Beck||Rec – Yr2||3.30 – 4.30pm|
|Football club – Mr Leverton||Yr3 & Yr4||3.30 – 4.30pm|
|Music club – Miss Burgess||Rec – Yr6||3.30 – 4.30pm|
Please be aware of the following.
- Maximum 2 clubs per child. Spare places will be advertised later.
- We will operate a waiting list if a club is oversubscribed.
- If your child does not attend for two weeks with no reason, they will be taken off the club register and will have to re-apply to attend.
- Your child is not allowed to swap clubs unless a form for the different club has been completed.
- The school behaviour policy is implemented in all after school clubs.
- Pupils must be collected from school on time.